THE MEDIA HITS KEEP COMING
In the fast-moving world of media coverage, getting positive attention is all about two things: having a compelling story to tell and getting someone to listen to it. We know the print and online publications that matter most in your market, as well as the people who work there. And we understand how to craft a message so it gets noticed.
Best of all, we have the media relationships that can ensure your story gets placed where and when it counts most. From brainstorming to creative, from pitching stories to following up with editors, Carter West understands the tactical steps needed to achieve a strategic victory. We should … we do it every day.
- Strategy development and execution
- Creative brainstorming
- Arranging product reviews
- Writing and providing follow-up of press releases for placement
- Writing and placing case studies and feature articles
- Monitoring editorial calendar opportunities and pitching placement where appropriate
- Developing, writing and placing creative pitches related to current marketing objectives
- Arranging press tours
- Arranging radio, television and cable TV bookings
- Arranging trade show publicity
- Setting up product launches
- Media Training